how to make yummy
Corn Flakes Oriental Corn Stir-Fry
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup Sliced spring onions
- 1/4 cup Sliced yellow bell peppers
- 1/4 cup Sliced zucchini
- 1/4 cup Blanched broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup Blanched sliced babycorn
- 1/4 cup Bean sprouts
- 1 cup Corn Flakes
- A few basil leaves
- 2 tsp Red chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil and butter in a wok/ kadhai, add the garlic and onions and stir fry on high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions, bell peppers, broccoli, babycorn, bean sprouts and corn flakes and stir fry on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the basil leaves, chilli flakes, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt and toss well.
- Stir fry for another few seconds.
- Serve hot.