how to make yummy
- ½ cup cream
- 1 cup hung curd / greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp rooh afza
- 4 tbsp mango, chopped
- 2 tbsp Litchi
- 2 tbsp Pineapple
- 1 tbsp honey
- 10 tbsp Fruit cocktail chopped
- 2 tbsp dry fruits, chopped
- 1 cherry, for garnishing
- Firstly, in a bowl take ½ cup cream. use heavy cream or whipping cream.
- Beat for 2 minutes or until the soft peaks appear.
- Also add 1 cup hung curd and 1 tsp vanilla extract. you can alternatively use greek yogurt.
- Continue to beat until the mixture turns creamy.
- Creamy yogurt mixture is ready. refrigerate to keep it chilled.
- To serve, in a tall glass add 2 tbsp rooh afza. you can alternatively use jelly or sabja seeds.
- Now layer with fruits and creamy yogurt mixture.
- Also, add 1 tbsp honey for sweetness.
- Top with 2 tbsp dry fruits.
- Garnish with rooh afza and cherry.
- Finally, creamy fruit cocktails are ready to be served chilled.